2nd Joint Workshop – Dynamic Countering of Cyber-attacks | Achievements and Standardisation
The Joint Standardisation Workshop aims at gathering the projects from the SU-ICT-01-2018 H2020 call, whose main topic is Dynamic countering of cyber-attacks, to share the main progress of the project, create synergies and set a common ground for standardisation activities.
Moreover, experts representing each project will discuss the different approaches to the common problem of attack detection and situational awareness in different environments.
Registration and agenda here.
- GUARD monitoring and detection framework first release: Community Edition
- GUARD overview and demo at SecSoft 2022. Secure and trustworthy digital services.
- GUARD at the IoT Solutions World Congress – Smart Mobility Use Case
- Can regulation limit cyber-risks?
- Springer Book: Cybersecurity of Digital Service Chains Challenges, Methodologies, and Tools