2nd Workshop on Cyber-security Arms Race (CYSARM)
Cybersecurity is a complex ecosystem that is based on several contradicting requirements. For this reason, it is often defined as an arms race between attackers and defenders: for example, when a new security model or algorithm is devised, it could act as a double-edged sword since it might both enhance the security posture of a system and introduce additional vulnerabilities. Similarly, many of the novel technological solutions that are used to improve the security of systems and networks are also being used by those who wish to threaten well-established algorithms and protocols.
The goal of the CYSARM workshop is to foster collaboration and discussion among cyber-security researchers and practitioners to better understand the various facets and trade-offs of cybersecurity and how new security technologies and algorithms might impact the security of existing or future security models.
- GUARD monitoring and detection framework first release: Community Edition
- GUARD overview and demo at SecSoft 2022. Secure and trustworthy digital services.
- GUARD at the IoT Solutions World Congress – Smart Mobility Use Case
- Can regulation limit cyber-risks?
- Springer Book: Cybersecurity of Digital Service Chains Challenges, Methodologies, and Tools