On 11 and 12 September, the GUARD Consortium will meet in the capital of Bulgaria, Sofia, to discuss the next steps for the project. The agenda will cover a variety of topics, ranging from the GUARD reference architecture and use cases to dissemination and communication.
- GUARD monitoring and detection framework first release: Community Edition
- GUARD overview and demo at SecSoft 2022. Secure and trustworthy digital services.
- GUARD at the IoT Solutions World Congress – Smart Mobility Use Case
- Can regulation limit cyber-risks?
- Springer Book: Cybersecurity of Digital Service Chains Challenges, Methodologies, and Tools