Cybersecurity Hands -On -Training (CyberHOT) Summer School
The Cybersecurity Hands -On -Training (CyberHOT) Summer School will take place on Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th of September 2021 under the auspices of NMIOTC. The 5th NMIOTC Cyber Security Conference in the Maritime Domain will follow on 29th and 30th September 2021.
The event will provide Hands-on Cybersecurity Training on:
-Threat and Attack Monitoring
-Technical Vulnerability Assessments
And 10+1 reasons not to miss CyberHOT!
– Advance your security knowledge to practical, effective cyber incident expertise.
– Develop cyber situational awareness skills.
– Get familiar with best cyber defence practices based on the latest cyber attacks.
– Build collaboration and synergy with your cyber security team members.
– Learn how to evaluate strategies, tools, procedures, based upon specific assessment criteria.
– Learn from and interact with our professional eight (8) trainers.
– Receive the NMIOTC certification of attendance.
– Learn how to gather evidence and investigate cyber crimes.
– Boost your career and pave your way towards becoming a cyber security professional.
– Boost your cybersecurity profile, get recognised for your cybersecurity technical skills, and stand out in the IT crowd.
– Combine high-quality professional-level education with entertainment at the island of Crete!
Who should attend?
ICT security professionals
Technical cyber security staff
Government ICT security officials
Students in cybersecurity
- GUARD monitoring and detection framework first release: Community Edition
- GUARD overview and demo at SecSoft 2022. Secure and trustworthy digital services.
- GUARD at the IoT Solutions World Congress – Smart Mobility Use Case
- Can regulation limit cyber-risks?
- Springer Book: Cybersecurity of Digital Service Chains Challenges, Methodologies, and Tools