GUARD Kick-Off Meeting
On 16 and 17 May 2019, all 14 partners of the GUARD project met in Bologna (Italy) for the official kick-off of the project. GUARD, which aims to create a cybersecurity framework to GUArantee Reliability and trust for Digital service chains, will work towards overcoming a variety of limitations in existing practice and technologies.
- GUARD monitoring and detection framework first release: Community Edition
- GUARD overview and demo at SecSoft 2022. Secure and trustworthy digital services.
- GUARD at the IoT Solutions World Congress – Smart Mobility Use Case
- Can regulation limit cyber-risks?
- Springer Book: Cybersecurity of Digital Service Chains Challenges, Methodologies, and Tools