Italian Conference on Cybersecurity
The Italian Conference on Cybersecurity (ITASEC2020) will take place in Ancona, Itaòy from February 4th to February 7th; it will gather Italian researchers and professionals working in the field of cybersecurity, from both private and public sectors and include academia, industries, research institutions, and government.
GUARD partners – MAGG, CNR & CNIT – will present a paper titled “A Novel Cybersecurity Framework Leveraging Programmable Capabilities in Digital Services“. In this paper, we briefly review the main characteristics of emerging digital services, point out open cybersecurity challenges, and discuss the need to include cybersecurity programmable capabilities in every digital component. We also describe the GUARD framework for managing such functions and implement multiple security services for complex business chains.
- GUARD monitoring and detection framework first release: Community Edition
- GUARD overview and demo at SecSoft 2022. Secure and trustworthy digital services.
- GUARD at the IoT Solutions World Congress – Smart Mobility Use Case
- Can regulation limit cyber-risks?
- Springer Book: Cybersecurity of Digital Service Chains Challenges, Methodologies, and Tools