The Second SecSoft Workshop
The main purpose of the SecSoft workshop is to integrate the “Security, Safety, Trust and Privacy support in virtualized environments” conference topic. Beyond security mechanisms at the hypervisor or domain level, the softwarization of legacy security appliances, and federation schemes between multiple domains, this Workshop will look ahead to more dynamic, agile, and autonomic forms of detection and reaction of advanced threats, including the persistence ones. The specific focus will be on secure and trustworthy digital services, including pure virtual services as well as cyber-physical systems. The objective is to stimulate a constructive discussion on overall frameworks and specific aspects that are necessary to build wide situational awareness and to timely counter cyber-attacks: pervasive monitoring and deep inspection, cross-correlation in time and space dimensions and detection, automated control and management of complex orchestratable systems, forensics and legal investigation, trustworthiness and privacy.
The SecSoft workshop is a joint initiative from EU Cyber-Security projects: ASTRID, CYBER-TRUST, SPEAR, FutureTPM , GUARD and SIMARGL.
- GUARD monitoring and detection framework first release: Community Edition
- GUARD overview and demo at SecSoft 2022. Secure and trustworthy digital services.
- GUARD at the IoT Solutions World Congress – Smart Mobility Use Case
- Can regulation limit cyber-risks?
- Springer Book: Cybersecurity of Digital Service Chains Challenges, Methodologies, and Tools