Smart Country Convention
The Smart Country Convention (in short: SCCON) is Germany’s largest congress for the digitization in the public sector. As a driving force for the future of a modern public administration and smart cities, SCCON is a must for all key players who want to drive the digital change.
National and international top speakers will provide a mixture of expert knowledge, some inspiration and new ideas on the digital transformation of the public sector. The curated Expo makes digital solutions and applications tangible for visitors – digitization to touch. In interactive workshops and certified seminars, participants get the chance to experience trend-setting topics and to receive digital know-how. Networking areas and Side Events offer numerous touch points to make valuable contact with relevant people.
- GUARD monitoring and detection framework first release: Community Edition
- GUARD overview and demo at SecSoft 2022. Secure and trustworthy digital services.
- GUARD at the IoT Solutions World Congress – Smart Mobility Use Case
- Can regulation limit cyber-risks?
- Springer Book: Cybersecurity of Digital Service Chains Challenges, Methodologies, and Tools